We are so excited to announce Michael Miller Fabrics as our sponsor of the 4th annual MQG members fabric challenge. The fabric we will be using is a brand new collection called Petal Pinwheels. A fun graphic collection that will cut up so well.
- The challenge runs from March 2014-
June 23, 2014July 25, 2014.
- Winners announced
July 8, 2014Aug 1.
- Members may make anything they want as long as it is quilted!
- Add in any solid or Michael Miller printed fabric.
- You do not need to use all the fabrics given to you.
- Upload and share your photos to the Fabric Challenge Forum on the Community site.
- MQGs can create guild specific challenges, as long as the other guidelines are upheld.
- Don’t forget to use the #mqgfabricchallenge on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
- See the members Community site for sign ups.
- Fabric sign ups end Feb 28th, 2014
A note from Michael Miller:
This year we will pick 3 winners. Each one will receive a posting on our blog and “A year of Free Fabric”. Every month for a year we will send you a “Goody Box” filled with fabric from our newest collections.
Okay read that one again. A whole year of fabric! How fantastic is that…
We cannot wait to see what you make! Have questions? Email Jen.
Check out the last Michael Miller fabric challenge winners here.