There are 3 days left to complete your Michael Miller/Madrona Road Challenge!
You can do it.
I know you can.
Here are some of the latest from the Finished Flickr group. You can see the details and the quilter by viewing the MQG Madrona Road Challenge-FINISHED Projects.
Are you on Instagram? Tag your photos with #madronaroad.
A few things to note about the challenge:
- The deadline is January 31st, 2013 at midnight PST
- One photo of your finished project must be in the MQG Madrona Road Challenge-FINISHED Flickr pool by 1/31/13. Feel free to add now if you are finished.
- If you have entered a quilt, please list the dimensions in your photo title so Michael Miller Fabrics will have an idea of the size
- Michael Miller Fabrics will chose projects to be displayed in their booth at QuiltCon by February 7th. There is no set number that they will select at this time.
- Violet Craft will chose one winner by February 7th
- All winners will be announced on the MQG blog February 11th
- Questions? Please email email@example.com
Also, take note that Violet will be in the Michael Miller Fabrics booth at QuiltCon Friday, February 22nd from 9-11. Stop by and say hi and check out all the projects!
Thank you again to Michael Miller Fabrics for sponsoring this amazing challenge.