We have a new element to add to this challenge: Violet’s Choice! Violet will be picking her personal favorite from the group as well as sending out a little care package out to the winner.
In other news, the Flickr group is filling up with some amazing projects. Thank you to everyone who has been adding their process shots and showing how they are making it all work. I know that it has been inspiring.
Here are just some of the latest additions. (To view more photo’s please visit the individuals’ blog that is linked below the photo)
A few things to note about the challenge:
- The deadline is January 31st, 2013 at midnight PST
- One photo of your finished project must be in the MQG Madrona Road Challenge-FINISHED Flickr pool by 1/31/13. Feel free to add now if you are finished.
- If you have entered a quilt, please list the dimensions in your photo title so Michael Miller Fabrics will have an idea of the size
- Michael Miller Fabrics will chose projects to be displayed in their booth at QuiltCon by February 7th. There is no set number that they will select at this time.
- Violet Craft will chose one winner by February 7th
- All winners will be announced on the MQG blog February 11th
- Questions? Please email email@example.com
Also, take note that Violet will be in the Michael Miller Fabrics booth at QuiltCon Friday, February 22nd from 9-11. Stop by and say hi and check out all the projects!
Thank you again to Michael Miller Fabrics for sponsoring this amazing challenge.