Have you heard about the 2nd anual Pacific NW MQG meet-up that is happing in Portland, OR on Aug 15th-18th?!
This event is hosted by the Portland MQG and eight other MQGs from Oregon, Washington and Canada. Participants will be meeting in Portland, Oregon for 4 days of quilt-centric activities. There will be mini classes, charity sewing, open sewing, a picnic, cocktail party, and more!
Sponsored by: Modern Domestic, Bolt Fabric Boutique, Cool Cottons, Just Quilting, SewPo, Sew, Mama, Sew!, with inKind donations from Montevilla Sewing Center, Generation Q Magazine, All Quilted, LLC and more!
- Central Oregon MQG
- Corvallis MQG
- Eugene MQG
- Southern Oregon MQG
- Fraser Valley MQG
- Portland MQG
- Seattle MQG
- Vancouver MQG
- Victoria BC MQG (website to come!)
- Annual PMQG Picnic Meeting at Laurelhurst Park
- Mini Classes @ Modern Domestic 12:30 – 5:30
- Kick-off Party @ Modern Domestic 6:00 – 8:00
- 10 – 6pm Charity Sew @ Modern Domestic
- 9 – 9pm Open Sew @ Fabric Depot
- Dinner option TBA